Friday 3 January 2014

Bigg's Diner: The Biggest Food Chain in The Bicol Region



First of all Happy New Year to all!!
i haven't been posting for a while, because i was lazy and the internet here is just horrific. 
anyways.


Bigg's Diner is your typical fast food joint, although their quote says
"we're good food, not fast food"
it's pretty much the same for me. 
well enough of that, time for the food:

first up is California Tuna Sandwich (68.00 php)
 just your typical white bread, smothered with butter on the outside and mayo & hints of tuna in the inside.
my rating?

/ (1/5 Stars)


Tanguigue Steak (152.00 php)
i've always wanted to try this, and when i finally got the chance to try it.
it was just a sad day for me.
the stupid fish tasted bland and boring and it was really hard to chew. 
i'd rate this sorry excuse for a meal

-/ (-4/5 Stars)



Korean Spare Ribs (187.00 php)
not my meal. 


-End-




check out their site: http://www.biggsdiner.ph

follow me on twitter: @imapotatoer_ilN
add me on facebook: psycho_jmduka@yahoo.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment